As a Denver injury attorney, it’s heart-wrenching to see the devastation that car accidents can cause. Most recently, headlines of Loveland’s Philip Chavez have made the news as he mourns the loss of his two children in a recent car crash and deals with inaccurate media reports. No one ever expects to be in a car accident, but it does pay to know what to do if you should ever be Continue Reading
Auto Accidents & Personal Injury
Automobile accidents are by far the most common type of claim in personal injury law. Someone is involved in a car crash every minute of every day. Many of these accidents result in devastating injuries, damages and even death.
As your Colorado car accident attorneys, we work to help determine your full amount of damages and prove liability by the other party.
Read our latest series of personal injury blog posts focusing on various car accident cases, safety tips and more.
Fatal car accidents involving teenagers are on the way down in Colorado, but they remain the leading cause of death for teenagers and tweens in the U.S. According to a 6-year study conducted by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., t he most dangerous situation leading to fatal teenager car accidents appears to be driving without a seatbelt on Continue Reading
Related Articles From our Knowledge Center
- How Injured Passengers Can Receive Compensation After a Car Accident
- Common Arguments Used by Auto Accident Defendants
- Taxi Cab and Ridesharing Accidents: How You Could End Up with Little to No Compensation
- Head Injuries and Car Accidents
- Don’t Drive Drowsy! Tips for Staying Awake Behind the Wheel
- Parking Lots – A Magnet for Car Accidents