With all of the recent legalization of marijuana in various states, there is actually a lot of controversy between employees and ... More
DUI / DWAI and Personal Injury
According to the data from the CDC:
- In 2014, 9,967 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.
- Over 1.1 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics in 2014.
- Drugs other than alcohol (legal and illegal) are involved in about 16% of motor vehicle crashes.
Drunk driving accident cases are particularly complex, often involving extensive medical costs, punitive and exemplary damages.
If you've been injured by a drunk driver or lost family members in a drunk driving accident, our injury attorney can help.
Continue browsing to learn all about drunk driving law, DUI injury cases, what to do in event of a drunk driving accident, prevention tips and much more.
Related Articles From our Knowledge Center
DUI / DWAI
Colorado Drunk Driving Accident/DUI Lawyer Gets Tough on Drunk Drivers, Helps Victims
Denver car accident lawyer R. Mack Babcock discusses driving under the influence and how you can spot a drunk driver before it's too late
Colorado attorney R. Mack Babcock and associates discuss the steps to take if you or a loved one are injured by a drunk driver
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline