After you’ve been in an accident, a million thoughts can rush through your brain — not the least of which is: How am I going to ... More
Personal injury is a copious and complex area of law that encompasses a wide range of tort cases, including car accidents, animal attacks, food poisoning, back/neck injuries, traumatic brain injury and wrongful death.
Continue browsing to learn about personal injury law and how it applies to your case.
Legal jargon can be confusing - even for those of us who make a living based on our knowledge of the law. When it comes to the ... More
In the grand scheme of the law, two predominant case areas exist: criminal and civil. Criminal law deals with instances in ... More
Briefly and generally speaking, the term “tort law” encomasses legal situations where an individual could be held liable for an ... More
Like all other states, Colorado’s various types of cases have specific statutes of limitations. But one big difference lies in the ... More
Spinal cord injuries are almost always life-altering. SCIs can be minor enough that you may only need the assistance of a ... More
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline