Even if you’re not a football enthusiast, you’ve likely heard some of the hype surrounding football and head injuries. The NFL has ... More
Personal injury is a copious and complex area of law that encompasses a wide range of tort cases, including car accidents, animal attacks, food poisoning, back/neck injuries, traumatic brain injury and wrongful death.
Continue browsing to learn about personal injury law and how it applies to your case.
Cases of food poisoning reach the millions around the country each year. According to the CDC’s Foodborne Diseases Active ... More
Just because it’s around the holiday season doesn’t mean that we’re any less susceptible to personal injury accidents. In fact, ... More
For years, there has been a story floating around that if a Chinese driver hits a pedestrian they will typically try to kill said ... More
Scenario: You’ve been injured in an accident, you’ve gone to court and have been awarded a settlement. The question that arises, ... More
Many people think that just because they’re found to be not at fault in an accident – whether it’s a car accident, drunk driving ... More
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline