When the air gets crisper, everyone knows that winter is drawing near. Now that we’re into the New Year, those heaters are working ... More
Preventing Injury & Safety Tips
Catastrophic injury at work or on-the-job injuries for truckers and taxi cab drivers happen every day across America. Serious accidents can diminish your quality of life as well as put a tremendous financial burden on you and your family from medical bills and expenses.
Continue browsing to read how to prevent an accident from occurring in the future and tips for ensuring a safe environment for you, your family, your employees and coworkers.
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline