A police sergeant in Broomfield was forced to shoot and kill a dog that attacked him and another woman as they tried to help the ... More
Walk through your neighborhood, visit any dog park or any large public area, and you’re bound to encounter a friendly dog – ... More
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline
Related Articles From our Knowledge Center
Slip and Fall
Every year, thousands of people sustain injuries from a slip, trip or fall. These accidents can occur anywhere, but many take place at various retail, restaurants or...
Colorado personal injury attorney Mack Babcock discusses some of the most common injuries that people sustain from slipping and falling, as well as what you can do to avoid them...
Slip and fall accidents are responsible for many injuries in Colorado every year, leaving victims dealing with everything from broken bones to spinal or head injuries...