Spinal cord injuries are almost always life-altering. SCIs can be minor enough that you may only need the assistance of a ... More
For years, the number one contributor of spinal cord injuries in the U.S. has been car accidents. But according to data recently ... More
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
- How to File a Work Injury Claim
- Reporting a Work-Related Injury or Condition
- Workers' Compensation Overview
- Workers’ Compensation for Law Enforcement Officers
- Reasons Why Temporary Disability Benefits Can Be Terminated in Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Workers' Compensation Case Timeline
Related Articles From our Knowledge Center
Slip and Fall
Every year, thousands of people sustain injuries from a slip, trip or fall. These accidents can occur anywhere, but many take place at various retail, restaurants or...
Colorado personal injury attorney Mack Babcock discusses some of the most common injuries that people sustain from slipping and falling, as well as what you can do to avoid them...
Slip and fall accidents are responsible for many injuries in Colorado every year, leaving victims dealing with everything from broken bones to spinal or head injuries...