Need to a find a good Colorado workers’ compensation attorney but don’t know where to begin?
A new article in the Colorado on-the-job injury attorney knowledge center, Choosing the Right Colorado Workers’ Compensation Attorney, can help you navigate the seemingly ruthless world of locating and hiring the right attorney to handle your Colorado workers’ compensation issue.
The first step is to get a list of three or four attorneys to contact. There are many ways to find one: personal referrals, online directories, other attorneys and so on.
But more importantly, you need to know what to ask your prospective lawyer.
1. What is their experience?
2. How much of their practice is devoted to Colorado workers’ compensation cases?
3. Who do they have experience representing, strictly plaintiffs or defendants, or both?
4. Who will handle your case in the firm?
5. What is their track record? For cases they have won, what was the final award?
These and other insights into locating the right Colorado workers’ compensation attorney can be found by reading the article here.
Of course, we invite you to start with us at the Babcock Law Firm.