Online Attorney Marketing Network SEO Legal recognizes the Babcock Law Firm as a Premier Member
SEO Legal recognizes the Babcock Law Firm as a premier member of its exclusive online marketing network for law firms.
What is SEO Legal?
SEO Legal is an online marketing community for law firms. It operates by invitation, creating premium compounded value for each member firm’s online marketing efforts. Once a law firm is approved for membership, it is able to participate in marketing activities that help build visibility for its online presence. In order to be recognized and approved for membership in the SEO Legal online marketing network, a law firm’s web site must meet the network’s established standards, to ensure the high quality of all legal web sites in the network.
Benefits of SEO Legal membership:
- A natural, high-quality link-building program that helps improve visibility for member law firm websites
- Member firm news featured prominently on legal news portal
- Premium legal directory membership listing
- Access to members-only pricing for online marketing services for law firms
How can I get an invitation to join this premier online marketing network for law firms?
The first step is to request an invitation to the SEO Legal online marketing network via a member law firm. or email info(at)seolegal.com. Please include the URL of your web site and contact information. Your web site will then be reviewed and considered for invitation.
What are the law firm web site standards for inclusion in the SEO Legal online marketing network?
In order to be considered for membership, a law firm web site must:
- Provide a quality resource for consumers of legal services through informative content
- Be easy for consumers to navigate and find online.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 unique site visitors per month.
- Be professionally designed for high visual impact.
If you would like your law firm web site to be reviewed for online marketing best practices or assistance in meeting any of the above criteria, you may contact marketing personnel at or by calling 800-366-1639.