The Colorado Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Spring Update is being held on March 20, 2020 from 8:30 AM – 4:15 PM. This event, co-sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section, will be held in the CBA-CLE Classroom located at 1290 Broadway, Suite 1700, Denver, CO 80203.
This year, Stephanie Tucker, Member Attorney here at The Babcock Law Firm, has been invited to join a panel of three — that also includes a judge and a local defense attorney — to present a Case Law Update.
Some of the topics that will be covered throughout the day include:
- Case law updates
- Litigation practice tips from the Office of Administrative Courts
- The psychology of pain and how it impacts medical outcomes
- The Colorado Uninsured Fund for employees of uninsured employers
- Interpreter challenges
- Ethics: redactions, privilege logs and in-camera review
Click here for a full list of the events and details on how to register, as well as how to stream via webcast.
If you’re interested in attending the seminar in person, we invite you to stop by and say hello to Stephanie.
Registration fees are as follows:
- Non-CBA members = $359
- CBA Member = $329
- New Lawyer Edge Partner = $164.50
- CBA Workers’ Compensation Law Section Member = $279
- Paralegal/Legal Support Staff = $229
- ELITE Pass Holder = free
The event is hosted by Colorado Bar Association Continuing Legal Education. CBA-CLE is the nonprofit educational component of the Colorado Bar Association and the Denver Bar Association. Their goal is to provide high-quality continuing education programs for attorneys to hone their skills and gain updated practice information after leaving law school.