Considering Colorado’s hospitable climate, amazing geography and walkable cities, it’s no surprise that many residents and visitors to the state enjoy walking. While the number of fatalities in pedestrian/vehicle collisions has decreased markedly over the last 15 years, just under 4300 lives were lost in the U.S. in 2010 according to statistics compiled by the National Highway Traffic and Continue Reading
Related Articles From our Knowledge Center
- How Injured Passengers Can Receive Compensation After a Car Accident
- Common Arguments Used by Auto Accident Defendants
- Taxi Cab and Ridesharing Accidents: How You Could End Up with Little to No Compensation
- Head Injuries and Car Accidents
- Don’t Drive Drowsy! Tips for Staying Awake Behind the Wheel
- Parking Lots – A Magnet for Car Accidents
Related Articles from our Knowledge Center
Colorado's top attorney of workers' comp, auto accident and personal injury cases recommends what factors you should consider before hiring an attorney to represent you.
Think you can obtain fair compensation for an injury without an attorney in Colorado? Think again...
Writing a payment demand letter may keep you from having to go to court.